Write a six (6) page paper in which you:
You are a project manager for a medium-sized manufacturer of motorcycle cruisers. The engines in motorcycle cruisers, like the ones you manufacture, are usually categorized by size rather
than the number of cylinders. In the past, your company has successfully manufactured and marketed the best-selling of these fuel-efficient cruisers that occupy the middleweight class. The
rather nebulous middleweight class comprises motorcycles broadly ranging in engine size from 500 cubic centimeters, or cc, to 1000 cc.
Executives at your company are now interested in motorcycles with larger motors and would eventually like to produce motorcycles in the touring class, specifically designed to excel at
covering long distances with motors larger than 1100 cc. The proposed target market for these larger motorcycles consists of males between the ages of 35 and 60 in global markets. Price
points for the larger motorcycles cover income ranges from $55,000 to $100,000. Management has decided that your company will meet the objectives stated herein within the next five (5)
years. During the proposed changeover, the company will continue to manufacture the middleweight cruisers to serve its existing clientele.
Please follow the following instructions:
1. Select one (1) of the types of project organization that would suit the development of the larger touring class motorcycles. Outline the process steps that your company would take in
order to develop the motorcycle. Provide a rationale for the response.
2. Recommend one (1) strategy to the senior executives that the organization might use to balance short- and long-term needs. Specify the crucial resources that you would need as a
project manager to run the existing business interests at the same time that the business changes to the production of touring class motorcycles.
3. Suggest the project management leadership style that is most conducive to overseeing the operation of the business growth plan.
4. Recommend at least three (3) risk mitigation strategies to address project plan details that might be forgotten or overlooked. Justify the selection.
5. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
6. Design an organizational structure, staff a project office, and establish a communications system to effectively manage projects.
7. Analyze the role of executive management in the life of a project.
8. Apply the project manager’s critical skills, in terms of project leadership, team building, time management, conflict management, and effective communication with executive sponsors,
peers, team members, and project clients.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
• Cover and reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂