characteristics, behaviors and goals of the Rebel
1. In what specific ways did Dr. Zinn embody the characteristics, behaviors and goals of the Rebel? What specific actions did he take, and in response to what social conditions, that are consistent with the spirit of the Rebel?
2. How did Zinn enter into a ?�dialectical relationship’ with society, and how did he work to “save society from boredom and apathy?”
3. What was Zinn’s power, and with whom did he share it?
4. In response to Alfred Adler’s statement that “the artist teaches mankind to see,” what would you propose Zinn ultimately taught mankind to see? How did he use “art” to contribute to his teaching?
5. Was Zinn required to manage any of May’s three proposed “limits?” If so, which and how?
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU