communicate with their public and corporate audiences/stakeholders.
Your Task: Select events from the list above :
Assume that you are consultants who have been tasked with reviewing how the events that you have chosen communicate with both the general public, and also businesses through their corporate functions:
1. Complete a comparison of how the events communicate with their public and corporate audiences/stakeholders. Your presentation will need to compare and contrast the audiences’/stakeholders’ communication interests and requirements (for example, employees, customers, shareholders, stakeholders etc).
2. The strengths and weaknesses of each events current communication processes (think about, for example, the use of; social media use as well as traditional communication frameworks, such as, Annual General Meetings, advertising, email and internal notifications. In effect everything that these events uses to communicate).
3. Using the research that you have undertaken make (at least 2) recommendations for each event reviewed as to how their communication with the public and/or corporate audiences might be improved.
Upon completion of the presentation dedicate a single slide to highlighting what you have learned as a team through completion of this assignment (a maximum of 5 key learning points). Also, suggest an agreed upon grade for the team performance out of 10 (1 being very poor and 10 being faultless and excellent). This is not for the presentation itself, but your work prior to the presentation.
• Presentation Transcript (Maximum 275words)
• PowerPoint Slides (6 slides)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂