Critiquing Qualitative Educational Research format
1. What is qualitative analysis and why is this paper a qualitative paper? Link to educational research.
2. How has the study been ?conceptualised?? What is its aim and what is it?s research question. Do they work together? How does the testing methods help achieve the answer to the research question?
2b. What is it?s theoretical perspective?
3. Is their sufficient theory or background in the paper that shapes their study?
4. What are the ethics of the study? How does it remedy the ethical considerations?
5. What kind of study is it? Ethnographic, narrative, grounded theory etc.
6. How did they collect their data? Surveys/videos/focus groups/interviews etc.
6. How did they analyse their data? What method did they use? Thematic analysis (inductive/deductive) etc?
7. Did they analyse their data appropriately and with the method they said they were?
8. Critique other parts of the research design e.g. participants, sources, time frame of study etc.
9. How effective is the analysis?
10. What is its reliability? Why?
11. What is its validity? Why?
12. What are its limitations? Why?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂