I really need this term paper without any grammatical and spelling errors. Grammar and spelling is a huge percentage of the work. It is about selecting a development country and more instructions is below. Call me or e-mail me for any concern or question any time.
Term Paper Instructions
You should follow the format in standard style manuals, and be consistent throughout the paper. The term papers should include a bibliography, footnotes or end notes, and papers without this proper documentation will not be accepted. Each term paper should be about 14 pages in length, double spaced. Try to find many bibliographic sources. You are free to use any source materials that you find relevant, and that are properly documented. There is extensive literature on economic growth and development in different regions and countries on the internet, and you are encouraged to use these. A good place to start to put together source materials is The World Bank and The International Monetary Fund.
For the Term Paper topic, students should choose a developing country and provide an overview of economic growth and development in that country. The term paper should include discussions of the following specific issues as they relate to that country. You are free to expand on these issues if you require. Style, grammar and spelling will account for 30% of the grade assigned to the paper. You may want to address the following questions.
1. How is economic growth and development measured? How does this country compare to other developing countries? You can use other countries from the same region, if you desire.
2. Is the country underachieving or overachieving in terms of its development goals?
3. How have economists used growth theory to explain this country?s economic growth and development?
4. How does this country compare to other countries with regard to income distribution and poverty measures?
5. How is poverty measured? How is income distribution measured?
6. Has there been a trend toward greater equality or inequality?
7. Is poverty increasing or decreasing? Is there a relationship between economic growth and income distribution in this country, and, if so, what is the nature of this relationship?
8. Describe the relationship between political reform and economic growth and development in the country. How has warfare affected economic growth?