Economics and Change
Write a five to seven page paper, following MLA style, with proper citations, using the guidelines below. This paper should discuss the factors contributing to economic growth and the nature of government in two countries: the United States and a country of your own choice. When selecting your second country, it is best to consider countries in transition or poorer countries.
1. Use the CIA Factbook at https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-
factbook/index.html to find information about GDP per capita, technology, growth, and the
nature of government in the United States.
2. Use the same source to find that information for one other country of your choice.
3. Write a summary of how the United States and the other country differ.
4. Provide a reasoned opinion for which of the two countries has the better prospect for the
future and why.
5. Explain what kinds of government policies could promote economic growth.
6. Describe the currency in each country and explain the concept of "currency appreciation and
7. What statistics and data were used to assess the GDP per capita, technology, growth, and the
nature of government in the United States and the other country in your analysis?
Submit your paper in a Microsoft Word document in the following format:
2. Main body of the text
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂