Explain the title of novel, Flight. What does the symbol of "flight" mean throughout the novel? Why is it important?
Novel: Flight by Sherman Alexie
Criteria for success:
* Present a strong, focused, and arguable thesis statement.
* Develop and support the thesis statement throughout the essay.
* Present ideas in a logical, organized manner.
* Use PIE paragraphs to organize and develop your ideas.
* Have a quote sandwich in EVERY PARAGRAPH (Total of 3-4 quotes)
* Introduce, cite, and explain quotation appropriately.
* Write an introduction that has an effective attention grabber.
* Write a conclusion which effectively and insightfully brings your essay to a close.
* Combine sentences using coordinators(FANBOYS) and subordinators to show the logical relationships between ideas.
* Use concession to show the complexity of the issue.
* Write fluent sentences with few to no grammar or proofreading errors.
* Have an imagined audience to whom you are writing.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂