HR director for a multinational firm
Imagine that you are the HR director for a multinational firm that has recently begun to assign workers to international posts. You are responsible for determining the
staffing needs of foreign operations. You will also need to adopt a mentoring program for expatriates. As you do not have the resources to provide in-house training,
you are considering the use of an external consulting firm to provide pre-departure training for employees.
Write a five (5) page paper in which you:
1. Determine four to six (4-6) components that the pre-departure training will need to cover. Provide a rationale for the use of using the training components in
2. Propose three (3) criteria that management will use to assess the performance of expatriates working abroad. Support your proposal with examples of the fundamental
ways in which these performance requirements have improved performance.
3. Recommend the recruiting and selection strategy that you believe your firm should use when offering international assignments. Provide a rationale for your
4. Compare and contrast two (2) staffing alternatives for foreign operations at your multinational firm. Select the staffing alternative that you believe to be the
best fit for your scenario and provide a rationale for your selection.
5. Analyze the importance of providing a high-quality mentoring system for international assignees. Provide two (2) examples of a high-quality mentoring system for
international assignees to support your analysis.
6. Suggest the manner in which you plan to measure return on investment (ROI) for international assignments. Provide a rationale for your decision.
7. Use at least seven (7) quality academic resources in this assignment.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂