(What you should do in this task)
1. List all the systems of the human body and their functions.
2. Which two systems are responsible for control and coordination of body functions? Give reasons for your answer, giving examples of control and coordination of body functions. (Word limit: not exceeding 450 words)
To fulfill this learning outcome, use the following as your guide an do the tasks above.
1. Outline the main anatomical features of the human body
2. Know how body systems interact to ensure that the body functions and grows.
Merit criterion: has understood control of body functions and explained feedback regulation giving at least one example.
Distinction criterion: Has identified the anatomical structures responsible for coordination of body functions and explained mechanisms of physiological coordination.
LO2: Understand the relationship between body functioning and relevant detailed anatomy and physiology
A sprinter left his hometown in London to train in Nairobi, Kenya, at an altitude of 1,795 meters above sea level. What are the expected bodily changes? Explain how the move would affect his performance as an athlete?
To fulfill this learning outcome, use the following as your guide , in doing the task above.
1. Explain the normal bodily responses to everyday activities.
2. Discuss how body responses are explained by cellular and tissue structure and physiology.
3. Explain how the body coordinates its internal activities.
1. Has identified special anatomical features of the body in relation to physical activity.
2. Has explained physiological adaptation to low atmospheric oxygen content and attributed them to specific cellular and tissue changes.
3. Has written concisely and has not exceeded the allocated word count, with appropriate referencing.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂