Long Term Investments
Assume that the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food company from Assignments Demand Estimation and Operations Decision wants to expand and has to make some long-term capital budgeting decisions. The company is currently facing increases in the costs of major ingredients.
Use the Internet to research government policies and regulation.
Write a six (6) page paper in which you:
1. Outline a plan that managers in the low-calorie, frozen microwaveable food company could follow in anticipation of raising prices when selecting pricing strategies for making their products response to a change in price less elastic. Provide a rationale for your response.
2. Examine the major effects that government policies have on production and employment. Predict the potential effects that government policies could have on your company.
3. Determine whether or not government regulation to ensure fairness in the low-calorie, frozen
microwavable food industry is needed. Cite the major reasons for government involvement in a
market economy. Provide two (2) examples of government involvement in a similar market
economy to support your response.
4. Examine the major complexities that would arise under expansion via capital projects. Propose
key actions that the company could take in order to prevent or address these complexities.
5. Suggest the substantive manner in which the company could create a convergence between the
interests of stockholders and managers. Indicate the most likely impact to profitability of such a
convergence. Provide two (2) examples of instances that support your response.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂