Personal leadership branding process
Write a critical review essay about the topic of a personal leadership branding process.
Your essay must demonstrate the following:
1. Your essay must be between 1,500 and 2,000 words long.
1. Find at least three scholarly articles that deals directly with the topic of personal positioning or personal branding. (Use library’s databases, such as Ebscohost, Proquest, JStor, or others that contain management literature).
2. Open your essay with a clear premise/thesis statement that set the scene for your argument. (Suggested word count: 100-200 words.)
3. Present a high-level summary of the compare and contrast the relevant findings and conclusions of three scholarly articles to support your premise. (Suggested word count: 400-600 words.)
4. Critically review key steps in a personal positioning/personal branding process/processes and demonstrate how this can or cannot be applied in your own situation. (Suggested word count: 600-800 words.)
5. Present your conclusions. (Suggested word count: 200-400 words.)
6. Use a consistent format (such as the APA style) for citations and reference listing.
Your essay will be graded based on the following criteria:
• Are all the required elements presented in the essay (premise, summary of findings of at least three scholarly articles, review of process steps, conclusion, consistent citations, full reference list): 20%
• Logically substantiated argumentation: 20%
• Demonstration of critical thinking in literature review: 20%
• Logical reasoning in process review with clear examples from own context: 20%
• Technical care (lay-out, referencing, paragraphs): 10%
• Effective business English communication: 10%
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂