POPULAR TECHNOLOGIES AND CULTURAL PRACTICE
This assignment has two functions:
(1) to develop the skill of identifying and summarizing ideas in required readings.
(2) to compare and contrast different perspectives or approaches to common topics, themes or issues.
Compare and contrast two of the following three sets of readings:
(1) Goggin (2006), ?Cool Phone: Nokia, Networks, and Identity? and Leistert (2012), ?The iPhone?s Failure: Protests and Resistances.?
(2) van Dijck (2009), ?Theorizing Agency in User-Generated Content? and Hong (2013), ?Game Modding, Prosumerism and Neoliberal Labor Practices.?
(3) Lister (2007), ?A Sack in the Sand: Photography in the Age of Information? and Villi & Stocchetti (2011), ?Visual Mobile Communication, Mediated presence and
the Politics of Space.?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂