In developing your stakeholder analysis, expand on (1) your conclusions from your first assignment, updated for my feedback, and (2) your discussion this week (week-four) that addresses who the stakeholder are and what they need to do differently. Remember, the stakeholder analysis describes the stakeholders’ frame-of-reference about the planned change, and about the communication that will be needed.
Stakeholder frame-of-reference about the change:
• What type of change will Smart Ball mean for each stakeholder? Justify your conclusions.
• Explain features of the culture (basic assumptions and values) that will support adoption of Smart Ball, and features that will present barriers.
Stakeholder frame-of-reference about the communication:
• What strategic approach to communication is needed for each stakeholder based on the type of change you indicated? (Draw on the five strategic approaches I noted in my week-three lecture. If you feel it’s appropriate, you may compress the three information-based approaches and not address them separately).
• Of the required types of communication, which types currently seem to be in place? (Tied to our five/three strategic approaches).
• What additional types of communication will be needed to support the Smart Ball implementation?
• Explain features of the culture (basic assumptions and values) that will support the needed types of communication, and features that will present barriers.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂