STD’s among teenagers
The topic for this paper will be: STD’s (Sexually transmitted diseases) among the teenage population. Specific for Erie County and the State of Pennsylvania. The paper will be mainly on the reportable diseases of Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Primary and secondary Syphillis with the addition of any information on Herpes, Genital Warts and Human Papillomavirus with facts and statistics also.
This paper must have information and references from the county in which I live; (Erie) and any additional information from my State (Pennsylvania). This is the website for the Erie County Health Department for a reference: WWW.ecdh.org. You will probably need this site for information also : WWW.cdc.gov. and this site, most importantly, you’ll have to google Padoh (Pa dept.of health, click on this link). Then, on the left side of the page click on Health statistics and research then on the next page on the right side click on EpiQMS then on the next page click on the globe top center of page with the letters EpiQMS in it, then click STD’s then under geography click county, under data view click Table or Chart/groups then submit. The next page will ask for which county or state for info. Erie county and Pennsylvania (PA) is where to look up the info on.
Community Critical Thinking Paper
The purpose of this paper is to have you research a community health problem/concern of interest to you. Some public health statistics are required, however, more important than reciting literature or quoting statistics is your personal reflection/assessment of WHY the problem exists. Literature review should not exceed 5 articles. Answer WHY you think the problem exsists and identify a way(s) to alleviate/cure the problem
Identify ways that this problem can be solved/alleviated or contained and it’s human effect minimized. YOUR PERSONAL INSIGHT INTO THE PROBLEM IS IMPORTANT. 1. APA FORMAT 10 pts.
2. APA writing Style/grammar/spelling 10 pts.
3. Scope and effect of the problem. Use health status indicators and related statistics to identify the scope of the problem, trends, causes, and /or risk factors. Use a graph, chart, and/or table to display data. Qualitative information gathered from “windshield surveys” or key informants can be useful. ½ page 10 pts.
4. Literature Review Use current professional resources to describe and define the problem, its etiology, effects and where applicable, treatment and diagnosis. 1 page 15 pts.
5. Explain why you think the problem exists. Do you think the community is “responsible” for the problem or the problem is “responsible” for conditions in the community? 1 page 20 pts.
6. Plan Develop one realistic strategy for effective resolution of the problem. The plan should reflect use of available resources, local, county, state. Resources might be identified during agency visits/library searches. Be sure your interventions also reflect the role of the community health nurse. 1 page 15 pts.
7. This paper must be 5 pages and contain at least 5 references. 10 pts.
8. Evaluation: Include a brief hypothetical evaluation plan that measures the effectiveness of your intervention strategies. ½ page 10 pts.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂