Tutoring for Generative Adversarial Networks and Variational Autoencoders
I am looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who can confidently teach me the foundations (the deep mathematical concepts) and the applications of GANs and Variational Autoencoders.
The successful tutor will have applied these technologies numerous times in various ways. They will have a firm grasp of not only the mathematical concepts, up to date research, and deep learning frameworks (preferably Keras).
Tutoring would be weekly and I would be wanting the sessions to be packed full of useful information. I’m happy to do many tutoring sessions but they should not drag on. I like to be given lots of information that has been well prepared.
These are some of the subjects I want to Master:
– Loading in data (using a range of methods)
– Gaining a sharp intuition for correctly shaping and inputting data structures
– Creating the architecture
– Saving models
– Generating new samples from the models
– Using EC2 and SW3 from AWS
– + bonus points for applying these to actual websites, apps, GUIs
– Using the latest tools for the purposes of deep learning and GANs
Some of the projects I expect to be highly competent at:
– Generating images from model in which I’ve supplied my own data
– Generating music (not expecting it to sound good!)
– Reconstruction of images/deblurring
– Google deep dream type project
– Generating other kinds of data
If the successful tutor does a good job I will provide bonuses on a monthly basis.
Project Type: Ongoing project
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Please link me to relevant, interesting projects that you’ve done. Include any blog posts, linkedin profile, videos, papers that you’ve created/published. Convey as much as possible how you would work to maximise my learning experience.