Please respond to the following: • *From the scenario, compare and contrast the two (2) basic procurement strategies of corporate procurement and project procurement. Illustrate the risk(s) associated with using corporate procurement and project procurement. Provide a rationale for your response. • *From the e-Activity, determine the primary cost objective upon which the customer’s project manager focuses when selecting a contract type. Support your response and rationale with real-world examples of such focus.
2. The Quality Movement” Please respond to the following: • *Prepare an argument for or against using the Malcolm Baldrige Award and ISO 9000:2000 for similar or entirely different purposes. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Final Thoughts” Please respond to the following: • *Show how this course has enriched your understanding of the principles of project management. Assess the value in your experience as you have applied project management principles, processes, or techniques to a real-life situation in which you are currently involved. If any part of this experience has been problematic for you, ask your classmates for ideas about how to succeed.
4. The Future of Project Management” Please respond to the following: • *Propose two (2) other areas of study (sociology, management, etc.) that might influence the future development of project management research. Support your proposals by specifying the reasoning behind your choices.
5. Community Efforts and Managing Public Relations” Please respond to the following: • businesses enhance their reputation and build trust when they address community needs in a positive way. Give an example of your favorite company that addresses community needs, and specify the main reasons the company’s actions and CSR programs are important to you. Determine the primary manner in which the company’s image affects your buying decision as a consumer.
6. Public Policy Change” Please respond to the following: • The focus of this course has been on the various ways businesses, stakeholders, ethics, and public policy relate to one another. Imagine that you are a senior government official with the power to implement one (1) change in public policy that would influence businesses, stakeholders, and business ethics. Specify the one (1) change that you would make, and examine the fundamental reasons why this change is necessary.