Goal: Design or describe a process which utilizes at least one colloidal “reactant” or delivery system OR the industrial process whereby a colloid is formed. Describe in detail:
1) The chemical process (physical picture)
2) Its instrumental/mechanical design elements (Schematic)
3) Preparation and handling of colloid/reactants
4) Product separation/purification
5) Limitations: time, yield (purity), selectivity, stability, etc.
6) Cost to build, cost to use, cost to maintain (Analysis).
There is no length limit, but I would estimate that you would need at least 10 pages. Use lots of diagrams/figures to present your design. If possible include referenced sample data proving the feasibility of a technique. The format of the paper is up to you.Keep in mind, the success or failure of a new technique lies in the details.