Literature critique of a primary source.
The following questions needs to be addressed based on the chosen research paper ( I attached the paper I used for my critique).
1. What was the objective/question/hypothesis?
2. How was the research designed to address the objective/question/hypothesis?
Here you will identify the following:
a. Subjects and sampling procedure
d. Experimental treatment, if any
e.Statistical analysis, if any
3. What were the results?
4. What conclusions were drawn from the results?
5. Were the results and conclusions justified based on the objectives and methods used?
6. What problems did you find in the way the research was carried out?
7.How can you apply the findings in your own work?