Paper must be a minimum of 7 pages in length, 12 point standard format. Must be edited. Standard margins. This paper must have a final formal APA style reference page (not to be included in the 7 page minimum). Paper can should be double spaced.
Please include page numbers on each page along with your last name. Please do not include a cover page.
- You must reference/discuss “Thin” & “There’s Something Wrong With Aunt Diane” in this paper
- You must include reference/discussion of a minimum of 8 Additional Readings/Videos FROM THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE ON SAKAI. : PLEASE NOTE – the 8 minimum references will be in addition to the use of Beautiful Boy, TWEAK, THIN, There’s Something Wrong with Aunt Dian and the episode of hoarders!/ so technically. 13 total citations
- You must share/present your opinion in this paper
- You must include mention of one episode of Hoarders or Intervention
- You must discuss both TWEAK and Beautiful Boy
- You must include a formal reference page – APA .
- This paper will discuss THEMES – same as the first paper:
Themes to be discussed in paper:
- Denial /escape
- Forgiveness/Letting Go
- You must also include and respond to the following concepts and questions:
- What is the significance of the disease concept of addiction?
- What is the significance of addiction being assessed as a Family Disease? Use examples from both texts
- Discuss the concept of codependency, enabling, and co-occurring conditions
- Discuss how addiction and mental health impacts us as a nation – and globally ?
- What are the political implications of addiction? What are the social implications?
- Discuss your worldview and how it has been shaped by the concepts in this course