Devise an effective plan for dealing with Stress management skills for educational administrators.
1. Identify not only the various stakeholders of the study, but also the differing values among and between the stakeholders.
2. Explain conflicts that result from these differing values and recommendations for reducing conflict created by differences in values.
3. What ethical issues arise?
4. Devise a plan of action, and outline the pros and cons of this result.
5. Finally, discuss what obstacles you encountered and how you overcame them.