Complete the Final Marketing Business Model and present in the following format. Include a cover page, double space, and use size 12 font. Use of outside resources is required for this project and students are expected to provide support for each recommendation. Cite all resources per APA guidelines. The plan should be a minimum of ten pages in length excluding the cover page and references. The Final Marketing Business Model is worth 200 points and will be assessed using the Final Marketing Business Model Rubric in the Syllabus.
Executive Summary (1 to 2 pages)
• Provide a brief description of the company and industry.
• Briefly discuss the 3 most critical factors that impact your company’s business model.
• Provide an overview of your business model.
Customer Interface (4 to 5 pages)
• Describe your market segments including which segments you expect to be most profitable and how you came to that determination.
• Describe the channels and supply chain you will use. Include a discussion of the value network.
• What do you know about your customer segments and how will you use that to enhance value to your customer?
• How will you manage customer relationships?
• What pricing structure will you use?
Core Strategy (2 to 3 pages)
• What is your business’s mission? What are your company’s overall objectives?
• What are the product markets on which your company will focus?
• Are there opportunities (either new markets or new products) your company might implement?
• What differentiates your company from the competition?
Strategic Resources (1 to 2 page)
• What are your organization’s core competencies?
• What strategic assets does your company have that will help differentiate it from the competition?
• What is your company’s core process? How will this help the company compete?
Strategic Positioning (2 to 3 pages)
• Articulate and explain your company’s ‘right goal.’
• What is your company’s customer value proposition? How will your company excel at meeting the needs of your customers?
• Describe your company’s distinctive value chain and how it will be superior to the competition.
• What trade-offs will your company make to remained distinctive?
• As the text states, emphasize the way in which all elements of the strategy fit and reinforce each other.
Conclusion (1 paragraph to 1 page)
Learning Outcome:Upon successful completion of this learning activity students should be able to demonstrate the ability to apply the content to a business scenario. [Course Learning Outcomes 1 thru 4; IN Standards 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6 8.7]