SEED Case Study
Project Name: Firm Foundation
Project Location: Banjarmasin, Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Project Owner:
- Type of Owner (private, non-governmental organization, or governmental organization)
- Year Completed:
- Project Cost (US dollars or local currency):
- Size (square feet or square meters):
- Number of Stories:
- Context: (urban, suburban, or rural)
- Project Type: (means what kind(s) of space(s) or building(s))
- Description of the project (1,000 words min)
- Executive Summary (this is overview of the project)
- Describe the social and environmental issues (problems) that were / are addressed by this project.
- Describe the main stakeholder (partners) for the project and their relevance.
- Describe how the community participated in the development, design and / or construction of the project.
- Describe how the project is intended to solve the community’s priority issues.
- At least three images and / or drawings.
- ALL sources must be cited per standard CUA practice.
- Completeness (min. 1,000 words, all items were addressed, 3 images included, and citations)
- Quality of the case study (evidence of stakeholder participation, good design, and project has environmental and social outcomes).
- Quality of writing / organization of information (outline, quality of written English, lack of grammatical, spelling errors, etc.)