• How do you spend your free time time?
I do enjoy couponing food, pet supplies, personal and cleaning products at local retail stores. I’m able to help others that are less fortunate like the homeless people with animals. My favorite homeless dog is named dozer he is the cutest ugly critter, he knows me when I walk up and starts to wag his tail with happiness.
• What does, “The sky’s the limit” mean to you?
I can do anything in this world.
• What type of food do you most enjoy?
My favorite food was hamburgers until my biology professor had us watch a documentary of why we shouldn’t eat hamburgers. Rainforests all over the world are being cleared so they can raise cows on the land. I decided to stop eating beef to help save our rain forests, so my current favorite food is grilled cheese sandwich on soft white bread.
• What are your favorite types of people?
I love all people that are kind, and caring makes the world a nicer place. Most of all I love fur babies if you consider them people.
• What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well I’m a bit old to answer this question, but I have decided to go back to school to become a Social Worker, because I wanted to make a difference and be remembered and I’ll have a good epitaphs on my headstone.
• What are your favorite vacation spots/
My favorite place to vacation has to be Hawaii I absolutely love the weather and people it’s a very laid back relaxing place to vacation.
• What is your favorite quote? Why? I have struggled in my life as a single mom and overcome many difficult situations with thinking positive.
When you think positive, good things happen.