Write about an event that impacted your life including the conflict and resolution of your narrative.
Using the first person point of view, develop the story line.
In effective narratives, there is a five point development:
1) Exposition / Prologue -This provides background and sets the stage for your narrative.
2) Rising Action -This develops the conflict of the narrative.
3) Climax or Turning Point-This is the highest point of intensity in your narrative.
4) Falling Action-This recounts events that happen after the climax of your narrative.
5. Resolution -This is different than a conclusion since it conveys how the conflict of the narrative was resolved. For the development of this paper, utilize the five points of narrative writing.