Based on the chapter case “Organizational and National Cultures in a Polish-U.S. Joint Venture” in Chapter 1, (Cullen, J. B., & Parboteeah, K. P. (2011). Multinational management (5th ed.). Mason, OH: Cengage Learning). Write a four to five (4-5) page paper that addresses the following:
1. Discuss the cultural differences, risks, and difficulties of working in Poland compared to the U.S.
2. Apply Hofstede’s and the 7d cultural dimension models to explain the cultural differences noted in the case.
3. Analyze institutional explanations for how the Polish workers react to U.S. management style.
4. Recommend the types of cultural adaptations to the U.S. expatriate managers regarding their management styles.
5. Explain how the joint venture can take advantage of the Polish cultural differences to build a stronger organization.
The format of the paper is as follows:
Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
In addition to the four to five (4-5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Use the following book for 1 of the 4 references:
Cullen, J. B., & Parboteeah, K. P. (2011). Multinational management (5th ed.). Mason, OH: Cengage Learning.