For each of the following situations, assign a low, moderate, or high impact level for the loss of confidentiality, availability, and integrity, respectively. Justify your answers. Each answer would be one paragraph.
1) The University of New Haven’s public information Web server.
2) The University of New Haven’s Student Registration information.
3) A local law enforcement organization’s public information and confidential tip line Web server.
4) An information system used by the University of New Haven’s Human Resources department for employee information and for routine administrative information. Assess the impact for the two data sets separately and the information system as a whole.
5) The sewage treatment plantin West Haven contains a SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) system controlling the treatment of wastewater for the city of West Haven and for a portion of New Haven. The SCADA system contains both real-time sensor data and routine administrative information. Assess the impact for the two data sets separately and the information system as a whole.