The Capstone project is designed to provide the student with an opportunity to synthesize knowledge gained from courses taken throughout the program.
• The final paper should be 15 – 20 pages in length, not including title page, table of content, and bibliography. The font size should be no larger than 12 point and the margins on the top, bottom, left, and right side of the page should be no larger than one inch.
• The paper must have at least 12 references that are cited according to APA guidelines. There should be citations throughout the paper as well as a bibliography.
• The paper will demonstrate the student’s ability to use clear and concise writing at the college level.
• The paper will include appropriate visual components (that are referenced in the paper)- graphs, charts, diagrams, etc.
• You will choose the Topic for your paper during Week 1. The paper should encompass the course materials learned throughout the student’s bachelor-level academic career. Subject materials may include but are not limited too: marketing, finance, accounting, and management.
• The paper will automatically be submitted to Safe Assign upon submission in order to check for plagiarism. You must receive an Similarity Score of 30% or lower. If your score is higher than 30%, you must revise until you receive the desired score.
• Submit your final paper via the Final Paper assignment link under Week 4 by Wednesday of week four at 11:59 pm. The first draft of your paper is due Weds. of Week 3.
Table of Contents
Graphs, Charts, Visuals, etc…
Final Paper Grading Criteria:
Worth 40% of your final grade
Organization: 10 points possible
Content/Knowledge: 40 points possible
Bibliography/References: 20 points possible
Followed Guidelines/APA format: 15 points possible
Grammar/Spelling: 15 points possible
Total: 100 points possible