Please read/view and compare these conflicting and competing accounts and depictions of the Boston Massacre. Answer the following three (3) questions in an essay a MINIMUM length of Two (2) FULL Pages.
1. Which written account (Patriot or Loyalist) do you find more believable and why?
2. Based upon the narratives and testimonies of the incident, how accurate do you believe the two visual depictions of the “Boston Massacre” (Henry Pelham’s and Paul Revere’s) are and why?
3. If you were an average colonist exposed to these various documents, would they have tipped the scale on your decision to rebel or stay loyal to the crown? Why?
Please remember to use specific evidence from these documents to support your arguments.
The Writing Assignments for this course should be written and submitted with the following formatting rules:
1. The essays should be Double-Spaced and written in Times New Roman font with a point size of 12.
2. The top, bottom, left, and right margins should all be the standard 1″ in size.
3. The single-spaced header on the first page should include your Name and Document # from which your analysis is drawn. There is no need for a header on any subsequent page. There is also no need for a Title. Please be aware that if you should decide to include in your submission a Title that this will not be counted towards your minimum length requirement.