Refer to the instructions provided below to complete your Discussion posting.
1. Find a current (less than 10 years old) article on the subject being discussed. Articles may be found in the online library (or
Subject: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 contributed greatly to improving internal controls and financial accounting. Find an article on
the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 to summarize and discuss the role it has played in restoring public confidence in financial reporting.
2. After reading the article, write an article summary.
3. Your initial posting must include:
• A brief paragraph summary, in your own words, of the selected article – 75 to 100 words minimum (worth 17 points).
• A brief discussion, in your own words, of how the article relates to the selected topic – 75 to 100 words minimum (worth 17
• The complete reference (using the APA format) of each article read. These do not count in the 150 total word minimum requirement
(worth 6 points).
Please use proper English and check all posts and responses for grammatical and spelling errors. Points will be deducted for these errors.