Thesis Question: 1. Who–and why– was this person inducted into the Hall of Fame of Great Americans at BCC?
2. Was this American a woman or a man? Was s/he Black or White, Hispanic or Asian, a political leader, diplomat, military officer,
scientist, writer, inventor, etc.? In other words, what job title(s) did this American have in his/her lifetime?
3. When did s/he make a difference in his/her life? Give century and years.
4. Where in the U.S. and the world did this American make the most difference in his/her job?
5. What did s/he accomplish in his/her line of work?
6. In your view, do you agree that this person was indeed worthy of induction to The Bronx Community College Hall of Fame for Great
Americans? Give supporting details for answering this particular question linked to all the previous questions you answer in the
Provide brief background in the beginning and research the major accomplishments and consequences of the person’s work, with a cover
page, 5-7 pages of text with footnotes (or endnotes),