dominant value systems in your country / culture
1. Choose one of the most dominant value systems in your country / culture (for example, a certain religion, ethical theory, political idea or social norm). State its name, describe briefly why you chose it (approx. 100 words / 2 points).
2. What are (some of) its main statements / fundamental principles? Select 1-3 statements / fundamental principles, state them and explain briefly what you think they mean (approx. 200 words / 3 points).
3. Explain briefly what you think is good about those statements / fundamental principles and practices related to them (300 words or more / 5 points).
4. Explain which aspects or implications of those statements / fundamental principles you find problematic. Why? (For example, with regard to individuals and their well-being, social life, structure or processes of society, political or business practices, …)(800 words or more / 17points).
5. What would you like to see instead of those statements / fundamental principles you discussed above? Suggest alternatives and explain in what ways you think those alternatives would be better (600 words or more / 13 points).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂