Max Points: 240 for this grade. Please use ProQuest and it must have thelinks to the sources as well
Details:The Rubric must be followed to the letter with this assignment, by ensuring that each area is addressed and answer in the paper
The concept of the business of Christian ministry evokes a sense of polarization at its very mention. However, the ideals of business and ministry need not be diametrically opposed. In this assignment, you will explore and write about means to reconcile those differing views.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) that reconciles several of the seeming dichotomies of entrepreneurial Christian ministry. Include the following in your paper:
1. A research-based and biblically supported discussion of how a Christian leader should reconcile the ideas of entrepreneurship with those of stewardship.
2. A research-based and biblically supported discussion of how a Christian leader should reconcile the idea of effective ministry with the need for ministry growth.
3. A research-based and biblically supported discussion of how the reconciliation point of business and ministry parallels the intersection of church and culture. (This item benchmarks program competency 10.4 — Explore the intersection of Church and culture.)
4. A research-based and biblically supported discussion of the ethical issues surrounding the business of Christian ministry. (This item benchmarks program competency 10.3 — Evaluate ethics within ecclesiology.)