1. Description of the subculture as you are defining it: basic info about its historical development; info about the ages, genders, ethnicities, socioeconomic groups, etc. that it includes; pertinent identifying details.
2. Methods used information about the way you acquired data; successful application anthropological ethnics; data collection at least 2 separate occasions.
3. Emic perspective: how the participants understand the theme you are exploring; information from interviews with consultants.
4. Etic analysis: anthropological view of the event; examination of anthropological theme(s); comparison to other cultures; use of anthropological terminology; critical thought and original insights.
5. You must also cite one reputable academic source.