compare and contrast a carcinogen that is a mutagen to a carcinogen that is not a mutagen
Journal Articles must be published within last 7 years that discuss the carcinogens and the cancers that each cause.
Compare the means of exposure of each chemical and the type of cancer each causes. Be sure to integrate the perspective and information gathered from each article into a discussion in your own words.
1. An introduction of your topic of choice (include some back ground information on the origins of exposure and cancer).
2. The methods used to search for articles
3. The results of the articles
4. A discussion and conclusion with the your own opinion
5. APA references and in-text citations for the article.